Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Graphics, Colors and Lights (Changing of Hold colors etc)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
DominusHad3s
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
IP: Logged
icon Graphics, Colors and Lights (+2)  
I have seen various videos of the same kind of hold. For example KDD. I'm currently playing 2.0 but the 2 different videos I saw the player thats on my level has brown walls. the other video of the same level has purple. How can I change all these things? Like the wall colors, tile colors some rooms even has lights in them?
04-04-2018 at 10:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mauvebutterfly
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 720
icon Re: Graphics, Colors and Lights (+2)  
There are two different versions of KDD that you might have. With the release of TSS (DROD 5) all the older holds were eventually updated to make use of the new features.

If you own TSS you can download and play the updated 5.0 version of KDD in that game. The main differences are the updated aesthetics and in-game challenges that are tracked. If you get the game on Steam, the challenges also correspond to achievements.

On Steam, KDD is DLC for GatEB (DROD 4) but the Steam version of GatEB is in the engine of DROD 5, so everything will still work that way.

If you specifically want to change from the 5.0 version back to the 2.0 version I'm not really sure how you'd do that, but I do know that GoG.com has the old versions of the holds on their site.

It's also worth noting that KDD 5.0 is still called King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 officially, since it records high scores there, so there could be some confusion there.

edit:

In summary: to get 5.0 you must do one of the following:
1. buy GatEB on Steam and then buy the KDD DLC for it
2. buy both TSS and KDD directly through the Caravel website

[Last edited by mauvebutterfly at 04-04-2018 11:54 AM]
04-04-2018 at 11:52 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
DominusHad3s
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
icon Re: Graphics, Colors and Lights (+1)  
Thanx for the info. Ill have a look for them. It looks much more exciting than m version:lol:lol:lol
04-04-2018 at 01:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Graphics, Colors and Lights (Changing of Hold colors etc)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com