Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Advanced Concepts 2 : Hub Level : 2 South, 2 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
FROST
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 14
IP: Logged
icon Advanced Concepts 2 : Hub Level : 2 South, 2 East (0)  
where's the one move that will survive the bomb going off, I've tried opening both top doors and also just one as well as the center doors but that briar on the switch remains as the bomb goes off and I'm toast...
03-30-2018 at 07:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
icon Re: Advanced Concepts 2 : Hub Level : 2 South, 2 East (+1)  
So here's how this room works.

There's a spider in the middle area, on the force arrow. Once the spider dies due to the briar, the green door closes, protecting you from the bomb.

But if the fuse is on the green door when it closes, it will be destroyed and the bomb won't go off, so the pressure plate won't be cleared.

What this means is that you don't want the briar to be too slow, but also not too fast.

So what do you do about this?

Click here to view the secret text

03-30-2018 at 08:05 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
FROST
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 14
icon Re: Advanced Concepts 2 : Hub Level : 2 South, 2 East (0)  
Dragon Fogel wrote:
So here's how this room works.

There's a spider in the middle area, on the force arrow. Once the spider dies due to the briar, the green door closes, protecting you from the bomb.

But if the fuse is on the green door when it closes, it will be destroyed and the bomb won't go off, so the pressure plate won't be cleared.

What this means is that you don't want the briar to be too slow, but also not too fast.

So what do you do about this?

Click here to view the secret text
thanks my good man for all your help, took me a couple tries but I'm out
03-31-2018 at 03:43 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Advanced Concepts 2 : Hub Level : 2 South, 2 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com