Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : For the Sake of Succulent Burgers : Korrud Peninsula : 2 North, 2 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2430
IP: Logged
icon For the Sake of Succulent Burgers : Korrud Peninsula : 2 North, 2 West (0)  
I don't know what to make of this room. I can kill the northeast adder, but as that doesn't seem particularly helpful I wonder if I need to get it out of there without triggering the seeding beacon. Or am I just supposed to do something else entirely?

Mainly the part where I'm having trouble is getting golems to die on the hot tiles.

Any hints?
12-27-2017 at 06:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Insoluble
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1638
IP: Logged
icon Re: For the Sake of Succulent Burgers : Korrud Peninsula : 2 North, 2 West (+1)  
The room breaks down into three mostly disjoint parts, so go ahead and kill the NE adder the way you've been doing.

As for killing golems on hot tiles
Click here to view the secret text

12-27-2017 at 07:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : For the Sake of Succulent Burgers : Korrud Peninsula : 2 North, 2 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com