Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Second Sky : Rapid Fortification : 1 South
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Camwoodstock
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 115
IP: Logged
icon The Second Sky : Rapid Fortification : 1 South (0)  
Now, for this room... I don't get it. I know I MUST de-activate the beacon, and I must leave a construct alive... SOMEHOW... And I also cannot turn my sword directly (only via oremites). I also have, give or take, 30 turns to do this all. If I don't do it in the EXACT order of hitting the beacon, killing the last construct, and then going on my merry way, all without never directly turning my sword once, all in 30 turns... Well, it's a very uphill struggle.

The issue is... HOW THE BLOODY HECK AM I MEANT TO DO THAT? This room has me so confused I'm using Brit anger slang, and I'm American! ...that's a good metric right?

EDIT: Dang you, H&S board syndrome!! If you happen to be stuck, however, there's a statement incorrect in my above post...

Click here to view the secret text

Her/him | & | Steam | Backloggery

[Last edited by Camwoodstock at 11-16-2017 12:23 AM]
11-16-2017 at 12:18 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
JLE
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 46
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Second Sky : Rapid Fortification : 1 South (0)  
It also does slightly annoy me, that when you clear this room, you then have to go out the same way you came in, and then re-enter the completed room from the north (so the southern yellow door is not closed) to exit to the west or south...
06-03-2020 at 08:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Second Sky : Rapid Fortification : 1 South
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com