Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Golden sword of Ghram questions.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Heroinefan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
IP: Logged
icon Golden sword of Ghram questions. (0)  
After its been repaired once, is there more to do to make it stronger? Is it stronger and dose it deal more dmg than any vendor bought/dropped weapon. I ask in case, of sub par honor score fighter. Also whats its lore and will it appear at games-end cut scenes in some cases?

[Last edited by Heroinefan at 10-25-2017 02:56 PM]
10-25-2017 at 02:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ConjurerDragon
Rank Points: 13
icon Re: Golden sword of Ghram questions. (0)  
Heroinefan wrote:
After its been repaired once, is there more to do to make it stronger? Is it stronger and dose it deal more dmg than any vendor bought/dropped weapon. I ask in case, of sub par honor score fighter. Also whats its lore and will it appear at games-end cut scenes in some cases?

In another thread
http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=42035&page=0#419926
it was mentioned some mundane weapons are better against specific enemies than Balmung (the magical sword) and as I would expect Gram to be worse than Balmung that should be true for it too.
10-27-2017 at 04:03 PM
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
Yes, that is correct.

10-28-2017 at 11:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Heroinefan
Radiant wrote:
Yes, that is correct.

Dose not answer my question of if it ''Ghram'' is stronger than a standard starting/vendor sword (as far as swords go'' in situations where swords are useful. I want to know as far as swords go if it deals more pain than a bog standard sword you start with or buy from the smith.
I know other weapons are more useful against some enemies, against these enemy, no sword would be as useful as the more appropriate weapon.

My question is thus: Take golden sword of Ghram repaired with coral, set beside it a normal sword on a table.

Ok, say your going to pick up one or the other and the enemy you face is weak against swords.

Which sword would you pick up because between the two, it will deal more damage to the aforementioned ''weak against swords enemy''. Your choice are on the table repaired golden sword or standard sword.

No other weapons or enemies, enter into this question. Not asking best weapon/sword overall or any derivative on that theme or effectiveness of different weapons on various enemies.

This is because,if you used a sword you would not be using the right weapon while fighting that enemy,...which is not as susceptible to a sword as it would be if it were the type of enemy against which a sword would be effective.So if you use a sword when another weapon would be better, it would be incorrect use of that sword against the enemy you would be incorrectly fighting.

[Last edited by Heroinefan at 10-28-2017 07:31 PM]
10-28-2017 at 05:38 PM
Radiant
Yes, Gram is stronger than your starting sword.

10-28-2017 at 09:54 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Heroinefan
Radiant wrote:
Yes, Gram is stronger than your starting sword.

That established ,last thing: can Ghram appear at the stories end, like the other two swords can?

Do you have to lose other weapons to make it do so? Or is the the endgame movie limited to standard z sword or balmug?

Do you need to make sure Ghram is the only inventory weapon at end of game? So your alf sword will show up when you fail and are resurrected by your Valkyrie Friend bryn?

[Last edited by Heroinefan at 10-29-2017 12:56 PM]
10-29-2017 at 12:50 PM
Radiant
Heroinefan wrote: That established ,last thing: can Ghram appear at the stories end, like the other two swords can?
No, nor can any of the other weapons (e.g. the axe) other than Balmung.

10-29-2017 at 01:05 PM
Heroinefan
Radiant wrote:
Heroinefan wrote: That established ,last thing: can Ghram appear at the stories end, like the other two swords can?
No, nor can any of the other weapons (e.g. the axe) other than Balmung.

Thank you but why is this so? If you have any magic weapon it should replace the standard. Both are storied weapons Gram being elf made is probably overall Superior anyway. The alf make things for the Asir after all. It also matches the armor.
10-29-2017 at 08:33 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Golden sword of Ghram questions.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com