Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Second Sky : Good Ending?
New Topic Post Reply
Poster Message
Camwoodstock
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 36
IP: Logged
icon The Second Sky : Good Ending? (0)  
This is appearing on the prologue for TSS's first room, since I'm both lazy, and think this actually would fit for this.

Okay, I am starting to make progress in TSS, but I am EXTREMELY self-conscious about getting the "good ending" of the game, since I know this game has one. The problem is, what pre-requisites are there?

Here's what I know, in spoilers in case some newbie stumbles upon it:
Click here to view the secret text

There's no guide I can find that compiles every requirement, so I'm stuck asking here.

[PFQ | more to come ]

[Last edited by Camwoodstock at 08-04-2017 01:31 PM]
08-04-2017 at 01:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Xindaris
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 487
icon Re: The Second Sky : Good Ending? (+1)  
Everything you need to get the good ending is available to be found once the "camp" location (the "please take me to the endgame now" location) is available. Some areas you need to go to may not be on your map yet, you may have to take a different exit from some certain areas in order to put them on the map, at least as far as I can recall. Also if I'm not mistaken

You'll know for sure you're on your way to the good ending when

Here are some links to Things!

[Last edited by Xindaris at 08-04-2017 02:31 PM]
08-04-2017 at 02:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
disoriented
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1198
icon Re: The Second Sky : Good Ending? (0)  
Nothing in TSS is "missable". At some point you'll be able to go back to anything you've overlooked or skipped.

08-04-2017 at 04:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Xindaris
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 487
icon Re: The Second Sky : Good Ending? (0)  
Well, I do seem to recall a few secret rooms being in levels you only encounter once and must restore to get if you didn't do them the first time. But those rooms aren't involved with the "completion stuff" you have to collect all in the same save, like the stuff for the good ending and the bonus level things.

Here are some links to Things!

08-05-2017 at 02:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Second Sky : Good Ending?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com