Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Klatzl's palace : The palace: second floor : 1 North, 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
disoriented
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2386
IP: Logged
icon Klatzl's palace : The palace: second floor : 1 North, 1 West (0)  
I think I need to pass through this room without clearing it until the blue doors drop.

How to exit to the N? The mimic can activate the arrow rotator to the N but that's not in a place where it can be helpful.

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.
06-17-2017 at 08:22 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Rank Points: 2434
icon Re: Klatzl's palace : The palace: second floor : 1 North, 1 West (+1)  
Click here to view the secret text

06-17-2017 at 04:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
disoriented
icon Re: Klatzl's palace : The palace: second floor : 1 North, 1 West (0)  
I was having trouble with the third step. Maybe a mud baby is supposed to help? Where is a good place to stash one?

06-17-2017 at 09:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Insoluble
Rank Points: 1638
Okay, getting back to this room after clearing the rest of the level. I've been putting it off due to the severe eye pain it induces. I really don't feel like parsing all this garbage, but here goes:

Looks like the blue gate means I can't stab anything with the mimic or Beethro. That means briar is the only thing I can use to kill tarstuff babies. Gel and mud in column 28 seems to pose a bit of a problem since briar can't reach it before walling the exit off. That means I need to stab it but leave the babies alive. Not a big deal for the mid, but that Gel. Beethro can't stab it without having to be in a position to stab a gel baby. The mimic can stab it, but then the babies are just caught and won't get destroyed by the briar. I can't lure the babies down without exiting the little force arrow area in the southwest and I don't appear to be able to do that. So what should I be going for here? This room is just such a visual mess, I feel like I am probably overlooking something obvious.

08-02-2017 at 06:08 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
disoriented
icon Re: Klatzl's palace : The palace: second floor : 1 North, 1 West (+1)  
If the blue door is down,

[Last edited by disoriented at 08-02-2017 06:45 AM]
08-02-2017 at 06:40 AM
Insoluble
Rank Points: 1638
Thanks! I was totally missing the fact that

08-02-2017 at 07:34 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Klatzl's palace : The palace: second floor : 1 North, 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com