Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : GatEB holds won't show up (This is such an inconvienence. Whatever shall I do?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ErrorFileNotFoundWhy
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 16
IP: Logged
icon GatEB holds won't show up (0)  
I tried to download a Hold (One Step Ahead), but I can't play it. How do I get a Hold to show up?
06-16-2017 at 09:19 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
PuzzleMeThis
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
icon Re: GatEB holds won't show up (0)  
Bumping as I assume you have not got an answer yet.
09-29-2017 at 11:33 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
icon Re: GatEB holds won't show up (0)  
There are two ways to download.

1. If you have an active CaravelNet subscription, then you can download in-game.
To do this, first activate CaravelNet on the Settings screen if you haven't already.
Then, you can select Change Location and you'll be able to download any published hold and then play it.

2. If you don't have a subscription, you can still download off the site. In this case, the process has an extra step.
First, download the hold either from its topic on the Holds board or on the Downloads page.
Then, select Change Location and press the Import button.
Navigate to the directory where you downloaded the hold, and select it. After a short wait while the game processes things, you'll be able to play the hold at any time.

If you had any problems in these steps, and haven't accidentally set one of the hold filters, then there's a bug.
09-29-2017 at 07:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : GatEB holds won't show up (This is such an inconvienence. Whatever shall I do?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com