Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Outings with a Delver : Tools of the Trade : 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Camwoodstock
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 112
IP: Logged
icon Outings with a Delver : Tools of the Trade : 1 West (0)  
So... What exactly is it I'm meant to do? I'm assuming I have to make briar grow in all four of the corners, but I'm not sure how I can do that while keeping it contained.

Her/him | & | Steam | Backloggery
04-28-2017 at 04:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Insoluble
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1638
IP: Logged
icon Re: Outings with a Delver : Tools of the Trade : 1 West (+1)  
This room is a real gem. All four corners are done differently. Obviously Beethro can't hold down any of the plates, and nothing other than Beethro can cross the tunnels. So you'll have to think about what things can actually cross over orthosquares diagonally:
Click here to view the secret text

Most of the corners aren't TOO hard to figure out. The SE one is probably the trickiest, but it's really neat so I'd encourage you to try to figure it out on your own first.
What to use on which corner (try to figure this out on your own first!)
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Insoluble at 04-28-2017 04:30 PM]
04-28-2017 at 04:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Outings with a Delver : Tools of the Trade : 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com