Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Choice : Decisions, Decisions : 2 North, 9 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Camwoodstock
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 112
IP: Logged
icon The Choice : Decisions, Decisions : 2 North, 9 East (0)  
I am not a fan of these "pencil and paper down exactly just what it is you're expected to do and hope for the best" sorts of combination puzzles. Can someone just tell me how I need to set this up?

Her/him | & | Steam | Backloggery
04-13-2017 at 12:12 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
averagemoe
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 487
icon Re: The Choice : Decisions, Decisions : 2 North, 9 East (+1)  
Each of the orbs with the trapdoor near it will tell the mimic to switch to the loop with the corresponding floor type. You really just need to make sure it does a complete circuit on each one and steer whatever tar babies don't escape into it's path.

04-13-2017 at 07:35 AM
Camwoodstock
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 112
icon Re: The Choice : Decisions, Decisions : 2 North, 9 East (0)  
averagemoe wrote:
Each of the orbs with the trapdoor near it will tell the mimic to switch to the loop with the corresponding floor type. You really just need to make sure it does a complete circuit on each one and steer whatever tar babies don't escape into it's path.

So... Wait, I don't need to clear any of the tar myself, I can just go ahead and strike the orbs to redirect the one mimic?

Her/him | & | Steam | Backloggery
04-13-2017 at 05:27 PM
uncopy2002
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 431
icon Re: The Choice : Decisions, Decisions : 2 North, 9 East (+1)  
You can, but ultimately there are some tar that you can't cut yourself. That's where the mimic helps you.

[Last edited by uncopy2002 at 04-13-2017 06:00 PM]
04-13-2017 at 05:59 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Choice : Decisions, Decisions : 2 North, 9 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com