Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : A puzzle game i made in ZC (Puzzle Robots Deluxe)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
GerAvos
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 51
IP: Logged
icon A puzzle game i made in ZC (+1)  
http://www.purezc.net/index.php?page=quests&id=407

^ this provides you with all information on my game.

This is a "quest" i made in ZC. Quests are games. ZC is an engine you can make games in.

You need ZC to play my game. Download it here: http://www.zeldaclassic.com/downloads/

In ZC, set up your controls, then make a new file and press A twice. Then browse your folders and select my game you downloaded.

[Last edited by GerAvos at 04-02-2017 06:54 PM]
04-02-2017 at 06:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
babyaadhyagames
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: A puzzle game i made in ZC (0)  
Hello Friend,

You give me nice information regarding game. Nice post. Thank you for sharing.
04-08-2017 at 02:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
uncopy2002
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 431
icon Re: A puzzle game i made in ZC (+1)  
All levels cleared!

Overall the level exactly feels like DOS-era puzzle game design - gradually introducing new elements, while putting levels in roughly the order of "the time the level designer came up with chronologically".

Overall it took me about 3-5 hours to beat the main levels (given I'm used to speedpuzzling). But I ended up being an idiot at bonus level A and F and spent half a day on them making no progress because I haven't analyzed the situation thorough enough. :fun Still a pretty fun diversion though, it's hard to find puzzles game that are good but just slighly mind-boggling.

The music track feels familiar to for some reason, and some sound effects are definitely stock (I've played too many casual games I can instantly recognize some stock SFXs). Especially the "okee-dokee" one by collecting skippers - that's really similar to the voice acting of classic Wonderland trilogy. Not really a problem or anything, just pointing it out :P
04-09-2017 at 12:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
GerAvos
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 51
icon Re: A puzzle game i made in ZC (0)  
uncopy2002 wrote:

Haha, thanks so much for playing it and glad you liked it. :)
04-29-2017 at 09:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : A puzzle game i made in ZC (Puzzle Robots Deluxe)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com