Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Stream Announcements for BeethroBudkin07!
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Jeff_Ray...
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 962
IP: Logged
icon Stream Announcements for BeethroBudkin07! (+2)  
Hey everyone! I haven't really been interacting with the main forum base so much for the two years I've been making videos... so to change this, I made this topic to announce the streams I'm going to be making, so that the forum viewing base can be aware of those and when they'll happen! :D

Here's my YouTube livestream link!

And here's my backup stream on Twitch if Youtube Gaming ever fails...

And my channel is here if you want to subscribe!

And if you want to watch my previous streams, here's a handy playlist!

As for today, March 3rd, I'm planning a co-op stream with DRODcentral, aka Crimson Moon. In it, we'll be making rooms based on skell's Random Idea Generator. We'll try to spend about 30 minutes on each roll. The stream will be starting at Local Time:03-03-2017 at 07:00 PM, in negative 371 weeks, 6 days. This one is announced a bit last minute, but I'll try to announce them a little earlier in the future.

With that, hope to see many of you for the stream! :D

-Jeff_Ray ===
(aka BeethroBudkin07)

Currently playing:
Click here to view the secret text

My Holds:
-Completed:

-Work in Progress:

[Last edited by Jeff_Ray... at 03-03-2017 04:54 PM]
03-03-2017 at 04:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jeff_Ray...
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 962
IP: Logged
icon Re: Stream Announcements for BeethroBudkin07! (+3)  
Hey everyone! I'm resurrecting this thread to announce an upcoming stream on my Twitch page where I'll be trying out a different kind of stream: A live recording of one of my YouTube playthroughs!

For those who have been keeping up with my YouTube videos, I recently uploaded the first part of the Klatzl's Palace LP, but that is the only part I have recorded for now. Therefore, I will be recording a few more parts for this hold, live on Twitch for everyone to watch, and also hang out!

This format is a new one, so I'll be experimenting with things a bit. I am hoping to make this a somewhat recurrent stream event, but I'll be sure to announce them here when I do. Also, since this is my first time doing a recording stream, I'll be likely to ask for feedback on several elements I'm unsure about.

For my first Klatzl's Palace recording stream, I am planning to do it later today, though the time for it is yet to be determined. I'm aiming to do it at some point later in the evening (EST). Tentative time will be around Local Time:08-19-2019 at 01:00 AM, in negative 243 weeks, 4 days (or 8PM Eastern time), though this time is subject to changes. I will be making updates as needed if any important delays occur, though I'm expecting to start at some point within 30 mins of the aforementioned time.

For those who are not aware, you can find my Twitch channel here. While I do find Twitch to be more convenient for streaming, I am open to streaming on YouTube if it proves to be a hassle for too many people.

If you can't make it to the stream, no worries! The recordings will be uploaded to YouTube within the next few days as normal recorded videos. I'll be taking feedback also on whether the new look/format is good for the actual videos. :P

And with that, I hope to see many of you there! :)

-Jeff_Ray ===
(aka BeethroBudkin07)

Currently playing:

My Holds:
-Completed:

-Work in Progress:

08-18-2019 at 08:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Stream Announcements for BeethroBudkin07!
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com