Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Tarstuff Horticulture Facility : Unkempt Tarstuff : 1 North, 2 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2430
IP: Logged
icon Tarstuff Horticulture Facility : Unkempt Tarstuff : 1 North, 2 West (0)  
The best I can do is get three blobs under control. How do I manage to get all four?
02-17-2017 at 03:35 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
mxvladi
Rank Points: 2505
icon Re: Tarstuff Horticulture Facility : Unkempt Tarstuff : 1 North, 2 West (+1)  
Click here to view the secret text

02-17-2017 at 12:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
icon Re: Tarstuff Horticulture Facility : Unkempt Tarstuff : 1 North, 2 West (0)  
I think I've worked out how to do that, except I don't seem to be able to get started on it soon enough.

02-17-2017 at 02:43 PM
disoriented
Rank Points: 2379
icon Re: Tarstuff Horticulture Facility : Unkempt Tarstuff : 1 North, 2 West (+1)  

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.

[Last edited by disoriented at 02-18-2017 10:34 PM]
02-18-2017 at 10:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Insoluble
Rank Points: 1638
icon Re: Tarstuff Horticulture Facility : Unkempt Tarstuff : 1 North, 2 West (0)  
disoriented wrote:
That hint's a bit too subtle for me. I'm stuck at about the same point Fogel was. I can get one of the columns or rows to split, but it's either one spawn cycle too late or at the expense of another mud blob becoming uncuttable. I was thinking to maybe try to use babies from the destroyed blob or somewhere else to block that uncuttable mass, but that hasn't been working for me. Can't see how the trapdoors would help yet. Any other hints would be greatly appreciated.

05-13-2017 at 07:20 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel

05-13-2017 at 09:19 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Tarstuff Horticulture Facility : Unkempt Tarstuff : 1 North, 2 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com