Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Tarstuff Horticulture Facility : Unkempt Tarstuff : 2 South, 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
disoriented
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2386
IP: Logged
icon Tarstuff Horticulture Facility : Unkempt Tarstuff : 2 South, 1 West (0)  
In what order should the mud sections be trimmed?

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.
02-05-2017 at 07:46 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Doom
Rank Points: 3226
icon Re: Tarstuff Horticulture Facility : Unkempt Tarstuff : 2 South, 1 West (+1)  
More important than the order is finding the most efficient way to stop mud growth, as you don't have anywhere near enough time to clear it all.

You may have used techniques that are useful here elsewhere in the hold already.

That said, it's possible to get very close to a solution with the wrong order. What ended up working for me was entering the mud pools
Click here to view the secret text

02-05-2017 at 05:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Rank Points: 2434
icon Re: Tarstuff Horticulture Facility : Unkempt Tarstuff : 2 South, 1 West (0)  
I found a method for blocking the north blob that doesn't waste much time, but I'm not sure how to block the west and south ones efficiently. What should I be doing?
02-15-2017 at 07:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Doom
Rank Points: 3226
icon Re: Tarstuff Horticulture Facility : Unkempt Tarstuff : 2 South, 1 West (+1)  
The same trick works for all three sides.

Click here to view the secret text

02-16-2017 at 03:15 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Tarstuff Horticulture Facility : Unkempt Tarstuff : 2 South, 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com