Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Second Sky : Icy Underworld : 4 North, 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
aurora
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
IP: Logged
icon The Second Sky : Icy Underworld : 4 North, 1 West (0)  
I am unable to figure out how i can get the yellow door at the 'c'-button to open. I think i have to guide the roaches somehow that they step on the plates in the upper corridor, because those plates seem to be the only ones, that can open the yellow door and i can't reach them, because i would step on a plate which closes the exit door. The brain does not help in any way it seems: if i block the lower plates with snow-balls, the roaches still try to step in this direction to get me. Tried both with and without killing the brain, but i am apparently missing something obvious?
12-14-2016 at 11:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
aurora
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Second Sky : Icy Underworld : 4 North, 1 West (0)  
Just after posting this i figured out the obvious ... i am sorry for creating this unnecessary thread should have tried longer ...
12-14-2016 at 11:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Second Sky : Icy Underworld : 4 North, 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com