Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Game stalls and crashes when changing levels with cut server connection
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Vike91
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 229
IP: Logged
icon Game stalls and crashes when changing levels with cut server connection (0)  
The server was down for a while until 9.Dec.2016 16:00 PM. (EDIT: The site seems to be crashing a bit) The downtime is unknown, but it was about 5-10 minutes.

While playing DROD connected to the server and the connection is abruptly disconnected, using stairs makes DROD try to send the scores to the server and stalls at this point. At this point you have no choice but to click until the game crashed and Windows gives you options to kill the program.

Why it *does* have to wait until the server connection is established? Why not let user to use ESC button to skip it and move forward, then send scores to the server later?

[Last edited by Vike91 at 12-09-2016 04:11 PM]
12-09-2016 at 04:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Game stalls and crashes when changing levels with cut server connection
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com