Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Chance for Paradise : Dream of Eternity... : 3 South, 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged
icon Chance for Paradise : Dream of Eternity... : 3 South, 1 East (0)  
I'm having trouble forming puffs regularly without getting overwhelmed by dream machines. Any advice for getting through this?
11-17-2016 at 09:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
uncopy2002
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 431
icon Re: Chance for Paradise : Dream of Eternity... : 3 South, 1 East (+1)  
Okay, if you're doing this correctly then you just need 3 spawns to finish the bridge. Here's the specifics:
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by uncopy2002 at 11-17-2016 11:47 PM]
11-17-2016 at 11:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
tempestadept
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 141
icon Re: Chance for Paradise : Dream of Eternity... : 3 South, 1 East (0)  
I read this but I don't think I'm close to a solution at all. Any more hints?
11-27-2016 at 12:11 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Insoluble
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1638

File: CfP Dream of Eternity 3S1E Victory.demo (12.4 KB)
Downloaded 42 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Chance for Paradise : Dream of Eternity... : 3 South, 1 East (+1)  
There's not a lot to say that can help for this one unfortunately. It's a lot of trial and error. Here was the general strategy I applied:

I mostly tried to keep the scripted gadgets to the west of the main fluff blob. I had somewhere between 5 and 10 of the gathered over there. When the fluff blob was about to grow, I moved south to lure some down, sometimes dancing north and south so as to keep them mostly spaced out. That way they had 1 tile between them as they made their way along the south side of the fluff blob to me and created puffs. It's okay if one of the thingies makes its way too you since you can kill one (by stepping on the tile and killing the four resultant things before they mature). At any rate, unfortunately there's no real logical linchpin to this one and it's a lot of trial and error. I'm attaching my demo (currently the least efficient :) ) in case you need it.

11-28-2016 at 01:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Chance for Paradise : Dream of Eternity... : 3 South, 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com