Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : ParaLands (Another shameless self-promotion)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Lucky Luc
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1215
IP: Logged
icon ParaLands (+4)  
I've made another PuzzleScript game a little while ago which was kind of well received in the PuzzleScript group, and because I'm horribly egocentric, I thought I might just as well share it here. Maybe some of you even enjoy it, in which case I guess it would be a win-win-situation.

http://www.puzzlescript.net/play.html?p=1fa8e206e54b1a66926bec98d3df63cd

The first part has some standard box-pushing puzzle elements with a twist. In the second part, some enemy manipulation is added to the mix.

Since it's me, I guess the game gets a bit tricky at points, but hopefully the difficulty curve isn't too off-putting.

So yeah, enjoy :)
10-19-2016 at 11:23 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
mtomato
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 17
icon Re: ParaLands (+1)  
I just finished playing through it and really enjoyed solving the puzzles, especially the last one; it was tough but really good. I don't think any trial and error is needed for it even if you felt the need to mention that it might be the case. I love puzzles with this kind of complexity.
10-20-2016 at 03:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
blorx1
Rank Points: 920
icon Re: ParaLands (+1)  
I think there's a trivial solution in XVI, where you can push one color block into a pit and the enemy can't cross that pit. Not sure if it's fixable though, because that's just how the game works.

10-20-2016 at 09:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Lucky Luc
Rank Points: 1215
icon Re: ParaLands (0)  
Oh, wow, yeah. I didn't even think about that mechanic, neat! I should potentially just turn that into the lynchpin for this level, because yeah, this sounds like a nasty fix.
10-21-2016 at 11:19 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : ParaLands (Another shameless self-promotion)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com