Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : 119th Skywatcher (A New Skywatcher Emerges)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
IQubic
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 78
IP: Logged
icon 119th Skywatcher (+2)  
My dearest citizens of The Empire, I stand here before you to announce that I have been named. IQubic I was, but 119th Skywatcher I am now. That's right, at Local Time:10-01-2016 at 07:21 PM I saw the Second Sky.

I know that I am tooting my own horn, but I just had to. Being one of the Skywatchers is a very honorable job, and I am pleased to serve The Empire.

It took me 109 days to do this, and I AM THRILLED. I FREAKING DID IT!!!

[Last edited by IQubic at 10-02-2016 03:15 AM]
10-02-2016 at 03:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Camwoodstock
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 115
icon Re: 119th Skywatcher (0)  
I know I probably sound like a huge doofus, but I'm still new here; what does this entail? Is this, like, people who 100%'d TSS, or something else?

Her/him | & | Steam | Backloggery
10-04-2016 at 03:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Nuntar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 4590
icon Re: 119th Skywatcher (0)  
It's a particular achievement in TSS that's beyond conquering the hold, but less advanced than mastering or 100% completion. Can't really say more than that without verging on spoilers.

10-04-2016 at 03:49 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
superluminal
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 75
icon Re: 119th Skywatcher (+1)  
Camwoodstock wrote:
I know I probably sound like a huge doofus, but I'm still new here; what does this entail? Is this, like, people who 100%'d TSS, or something else?
You become a Skywatcher when you beat all the non-bonus levels of TSS (IE, every level that appears on the map directly, instead of off to the side).

IIRC, the bonus levels aren't required for anything. You can master the hold without playing a single one. They're just extra content for true DROD lovers.

10-04-2016 at 04:30 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : 119th Skywatcher (A New Skywatcher Emerges)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com