Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : DROD: Gunthro Steam Cards Thread! (Trade cards, or just discuss them, here!)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Camwoodstock
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 115
IP: Logged
icon DROD: Gunthro Steam Cards Thread! (+2)  
With the release of Gunthro on Steam, I noticed the game uses Steam's trading card system!

As an avid collector of them, I take pride in having full sets, even though I only really have one. But still, I take pride in having them! And I figured this would be a grand opportunity to make a thread for these cards.

I'll start by posting the all of the Gunthro cards, listing the ones I have, and then all the cards I have in general that I'm willing to give away, be they for Gunthro or for some other game's cards. But mostly Gunthro's!

Gunthro Cards (series 1)
For reference, series 1 is currently the only one. The number indicates which card is which. The thing in quotations is the card's name.

1. "Campfire Tales"
2. "Audience with the True Court"
3. "Gunthro's Duel"
4. "Gunthro Delves Deep"
5. "Facing an Awesome Foe"
6. "Navigating the Smuggler's Maze"

My Cards
This was last updated on October 15th, 2016.

You can just ignore the rest of the post if you don't care for my personal collection or have any interest in trading me. And for reference, my Steam username is Camwoodstock.

I currently have a cards 3, 5, and 6. I'm looking for cards 1, 2, and 4.

Items I'm Trading
If any of these cards strike your fancy, and you have any of Card 2, I'm willing to trade you!

Gunthro Cards
None at the moment. Sorry.

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Cards
While it's no Gunthro, if you are somehow collecting both of these card sets like me, I do have a duplicate with it I can give away.

7. "XV - The Devil" (1 duplicate)

Coupons
Steam Coupons for games I have no interest in.
• 90% off "Tracks of Triumph: Summertime"

Her/him | & | Steam | Backloggery

[Last edited by Camwoodstock at 08-13-2017 06:52 PM]
09-25-2016 at 12:37 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
DezzTech
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 327
icon Re: DROD: Gunthro Steam Cards Thread! (+2)  
...or just discuss them, here!
Sure!! So hey, in case someone didn't know about this, you can have a closer look at the art featured on the cards! In your steam inventory click on the card, them click "View badge progress" and now you can click on the cards you have to view the art in all its 1920x1080 glory!

And it's totally awesome!!!

---

So, while I don't care for trading cards in general... I like looking at nice pictures, ok? And for some reason, I would like to have those pictures in my inventory. Even though there's no difference whatsoever whether you're looking at them on some random site or from your steam profile. But I want them. I really do. Perhaps I should see a doctor about my problem. Maybe later.

So, what I wanted to say, I have a duplicate "Navigating the Smuggler's Maze" (6) which you're looking for, and you're trading (1), which I don't have. WHAT AN AMAZING COINCIDENCE!! What are the odds??? (Probably almost 100%)

Let's trade???

Except I have no idea how this works since I've never traded anything, but hey, it can'be that hard. Also, what are the odds that you've already traded the card with someone while I was typing all this dumb garbage? :(

If you want to trade, my steam name is same as here. (I'm assuming yours too, but just so I don't accidentally add someone else I'll wait for reply)

EDIT: Oh, also, on topic of "I don't care for trading cards in general", I have a bunch of cards for some random games, and I'm willing to trade them for some that have some nice art. I can't be bothered to list them all here, so I'll just list the names of the games for which I have cards that I'm willing to trade:

- Legend of Grimrock II
- Portal 2
- SOMA
- Starbound
- Strife: Veteran Edition
- TES V: Skyrim

If anyone wants to know which cards I have for those games, feel free to ask here or in steam chat.

EDIT2: Oh yea, I'm not sure how well this is going to work out considering the timezone differences and how much free time I have. Hey, if anyone wants to trade, I'll be here for the next 3 hours. And then I'll have to go to work for the next 10 hours. And then some more free time, yay.

EDIT3: Sorry, I traded the card with Aquator now, you can ask him for trade if you want, I think he has a card you want.

(Also, I'm still willing to trade the cards for the games I mentioned above for any cards with nice art on them)

[Last edited by DezzTech at 09-26-2016 04:09 AM]
09-26-2016 at 01:27 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Camwoodstock
icon Re: DROD: Gunthro Steam Cards Thread! (+1)  
I think I may be the first person to get a booster pack for Gunthro cards, or at least the first user here who posted about it!

I got 2 new cards and 1 duplicate, and that's one lucky coincidence; If you have a 2 (Audience with the True Court) or 6 (Navigating the Smuggler's Maze), I'd be willing to trade my duplicate 1 (Campfire Tales) and 5 (Facing an Awesome Foe) for those!

As a side note, this coincidentally happened on the 3rd anniversary of me joining another website. It means nothing, but it amuses me.

10-15-2016 at 05:03 PM
Hikari
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 438
I got a booster almost as soon as I was done getting my initial allotment. :)

I wound up with a duplicate Campfire Tales (#1) and Gunthro's Duel (#3), and a lack of Audience with the True Court (#2) and Gunthro Delves Deep (#4).

EDIT: Assuming uhuf's trade goes through, I now only have the spare Campfire Tales, and only need the Gunthro Delves Deep.

[Last edited by Hikari at 10-28-2016 03:59 AM]
10-16-2016 at 12:02 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
uhuf
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 20
What a joyous concidence!
I, too, have received a booster and I have duplicate "Audience with the True Court" (that I will gladly trade for Hikari's "Gunthro's Duel") and "Navigating the Smuggler's Maze" (that I will gladly trade for Camwoodstock's "Campfire Tales").
This handy link should facilitate trade with me.

It's kind of a shame that there won't be any cards from the previous games. I'm much more of a Beethro fan.

[Last edited by uhuf at 10-17-2016 04:54 PM]
10-17-2016 at 04:53 PM
uhuf
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 20
With some help from Hikari and Camwoodstock, I am officially the proud owner of the level 1 GatEB badge!

I hope your help was rewarded with the booster packs generated from my crafting of the badge.
11-12-2016 at 07:29 AM
Camwoodstock
icon Re: DROD: Gunthro Steam Cards Thread! (0)  
I'd like to bump this thread because I got 3 new cards! ...and they're all duplicates aaaagh

If any of you have an "2 - Audience with the True Court" card, and want either a "3 - Gunthro's Duel", "5 - Facing an Awesome Foe", or "6 - Navigating the Smuggler's Maze", PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PM me. Especially 5. I have TWO duplicates of that one.

08-06-2017 at 06:58 AM
Camwoodstock
icon Re: DROD: Gunthro Steam Cards Thread! (0)  
Thanks to help from a buddy from /r/OsamuSato's Discord server, I am officially the second player on this very forum to have a verified True Lackey badge!

You also can get some Steam emoticons, it seems! (I, personally, got the :drodroach: one!)

HOWEVER! It seems this is not the end of my journey. After True Lackey, if I can get my grubby hands on ANOTHER set, I can craft another badge; the Rock Giant badge! And currently, nobody on this forum both has it, and has stood up to say that they have it.

So, if you want any of the stuff I have up for trade (listed in the original post) or are just feeling generous, go ahead and gimme some of them delicious cards!

[Last edited by Camwoodstock at 08-13-2017 06:51 PM]
08-13-2017 at 06:46 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : DROD: Gunthro Steam Cards Thread! (Trade cards, or just discuss them, here!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com