Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Interest check for future Chaco LP Projects (What should Chaco LP next?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
What should Chaco LP next?
DROD hold PollPollPoll 14 48.28%
DROD RPG hold PollPollPoll 3 10.34%
Some modern puzzle game PollPollPoll 6 20.69%
Some modern strategy/action game PollPollPoll 3 10.34%
Ancient Mac OS 9 puzzle game PollPollPoll 8 27.59%
Total Votes 29 100%
Poster Message
Chaco
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3624
IP: Logged
icon Interest check for future Chaco LP Projects (0)  
I'm finished recording The Legend of Master Hunter on my YouTube channel, and I already have a DROD hold lined up to probably be my next LP, but here's a quick community poll thread to see what people would be interested in seeing me record next, or potentially alongside that DROD hold.

If you have any specific suggestions or recommendations, or reasoning as to why you picked a particular poll option, feel free to comment here! I don't get a lot of comments on my channel so I assume people are mostly happy with few criticisms. Nevertheless, speak up or I'm liable to just go completely off-kilter and record any old thing.

09-15-2016 at 02:42 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Crimson Moon
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 108
icon Re: Interest check for future Chaco LP Projects (0)  
You know what I want :P Of course, we have to wait for that to come out.
09-15-2016 at 03:26 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
disoriented
Rank Points: 2386
Ooh which ancient Mac game?

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.
09-15-2016 at 04:23 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
averagemoe
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 487
It would be funny if Chaco LPed one of his own holds.

09-15-2016 at 07:02 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Chaco
Rank Points: 3624
disoriented wrote:
Ooh which ancient Mac game?

At the risk of affecting the polls, I'll go ahead and spoil it since there's interest:

Factory: The Industrial Devolution

A puzzle game about using conveyor belts, junction elevators, storage bins, and convertor machines to build finished products and ship them out. The premise may sound familiar...

(Apparently the game was shareware back in the 90s, but I couldn't find any actually functional official webpage for it nowadays. Time passes and all that.)

09-15-2016 at 01:24 PM
Nuntar
Rank Points: 4591
icon Re: Interest check for future Chaco LP Projects (+1)  
:w00t

Factory -- along with many other Mac games -- was part of my childhood. I built some of my own "months" (levelsets), but sadly I don't know of any way to get them to you. Maybe one day I'll see if I can get my old Mac working again. There's a lot of interesting stuff I made, including some games I programmed myself.

09-15-2016 at 02:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
uncopy2002
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 431
Factory reminds me of The Incredible Machine. Probably the first physics puzzle game in the world, and also part of my childhood. It's one of the games where finding shortcuts to a level to save parts is actually part of the fun.

Oh, I wish I can recommend Contraption Maker too, but unfortunately it seems to lack in the joy of breaking levels The Incredible Machine has.
09-15-2016 at 04:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
KituU
Rank Points: 218
enjoy your LPs very much, its fun , relaxed, and i learn.
also think it is a great idea to rescue unfinished holds from oblivion

voting Drod Hold
09-15-2016 at 07:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
icon Re: Interest check for future Chaco LP Projects (+1)  
I've wanted to watch a LP that has just the story-related parts of TSS (or for extra ambition, KDD, JtRH, etc). It would essentially be cutscenes and then interactive spots where dialogue is present. No room-solving, although travel between rooms might be useful for showing story.

-Erik

09-18-2016 at 03:17 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
bbb
Rank Points: 215
I placed a version of The Legend of Master Hunter with some bug-fixes, inspired by the previous let's play, in the architecture board.

(I am not the original hold author.)
09-18-2016 at 02:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Interest check for future Chaco LP Projects (What should Chaco LP next?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com