Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Klocki (A Flash demo for a Steam game)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Pekka
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 302
IP: Logged
icon Klocki (0)  
I found this game today. It's a puzzle game that teaches you its mechanics by means of increasingly complex puzzles, and adds new elements in later puzzles. It ends too soon and rather abruptly by just returning to puzzle #1, but it should be worth playing.

You manipulate the puzzle pieces to reach a certain goal. There is no timer, no opponents and no failure states. Well, if you give up, that is technically a failure state :)

http://www.kongregate.com/games/targaciej/klocki

EDIT: I found out there is a version with different levels on Steam. This linked Flash game is a demo, and here is the Steam version:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/499440

I changed the post description accordingly too.

[Last edited by Pekka at 08-25-2016 01:44 PM : Found the Steam version]
08-25-2016 at 11:54 AM
View Profile Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
uncopy2002
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 431
IP: Logged
icon Re: Klocki (0)  
I bought the game as soon as I found that it was released (I've been looking forward to it since he announced some WIP gifs on twitter).

Well, overall speaking it does gives some of the sense when I was playing Stephen's Sausage Roll, namely things keep going as complicated as I anticipated (look at the steam screenshots), but unfortunately It really fell short, and the game ends just as the difficulty ramps up. Which is kind of sad, actually. Mediocre games are okay, but false hopes are real bad!
08-25-2016 at 08:40 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Klocki (A Flash demo for a Steam game)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com