Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Chuck's Challenge 3D (New sequel to Chip's Challenge)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
IP: Logged
icon Chuck's Challenge 3D (+1)  
It's good!

http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=9790

Very much like Chip's Challenge, but in 3D. And it's a nicely expressive topdown 3D view that doesn't get in the way of playing. Designed by the original author, Chuck Sommerville.

At time of writing, I've created 8 levels for the game under the name "ErikH2000" if you are interested.

Purists might prefer Chip's Challenge 2 (Available on Steam), which has more levels, more elements, and the classic 2D look. But the 3D graphics are pretty nice and you can run it on Mac/Linux/Android instead of just Windows.

-Erik

05-29-2016 at 03:27 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
GerAvos
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 51
IP: Logged
icon Re: Chuck's Challenge 3D (0)  
Oh, I've played this. I agree that it's pretty good. The 3D environment works pretty well. It's a neat little game but it feels a bit unpolished.
06-10-2016 at 12:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Chuck's Challenge 3D (New sequel to Chip's Challenge)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com