Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Tower of Din : Shifting Passage : 2 North, 5 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged
icon Tower of Din : Shifting Passage : 2 North, 5 East (0)  
I'm pretty sure that what I'm supposed to do here is use the crabs to fill two rows of the corridor so the snake goes to the hot tile; the solution used in the room to the north doesn't work because more spots have to be filled.

But I can't figure out how to actually get the crabs into position. Any advice?
05-28-2016 at 04:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Rank Points: 3624
icon Re: Tower of Din : Shifting Passage : 2 North, 5 East (+2)  
There's almost certainly multiple solutions to this room. Here's some tips as for how I did it:

- The main thing to notice is that if you enter the room facing South, then keep the southern group from moving until you reach the east tunnels, then face East, the bottom five crabs will form a nice pattern where the middle three crabs will all be on the same horizontal row (and the other two crabs will remain in their columns).

Next:

Click here to view the secret text

Click here to view the secret text

Let me know if this is enough, or if you'd like me to post a demo.

05-28-2016 at 05:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Rank Points: 2434
icon Re: Tower of Din : Shifting Passage : 2 North, 5 East (0)  
Thanks! I managed to get it with that advice.
05-28-2016 at 05:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Tower of Din : Shifting Passage : 2 North, 5 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com