Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Graphical error: Mirror disappears when pushed by a timeclone while pressing Ctrl-5
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged
icon Graphical error: Mirror disappears when pushed by a timeclone while pressing Ctrl-5 (+1)  
Not sure on the exact details, but I was fast-forwarding through a recording of a timeclone pushing a mirror and the mirror disappeared when I used Ctrl-5 a few times.

Right-clicking on the tile where it should have been indicated it was still there, and it reappeared when it was next pushed.
03-23-2016 at 04:46 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Rank Points: 2434

File: Pushing.hold (934 bytes)
Downloaded 37 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Graphical error: Mirror disappears when pushed by a timeclone while pressing Ctrl-5 (+1)  
Here's a hold.

The large pressure plate is because the room I noticed this in (Pass the Hold Around: Team Synergy 2N1E) has one, and my first test with regular floor didn't have the issue as far as I could see. Once I added the plate, I got the issue whether I was pushing on it or not, but not as severely in that room.

In this case, the mirror (and keg) take a moment to reappear after I do Control-5. When I was going through the above room, though, the disappearance was significantly longer; it didn't seem to reappear until either the mirror moved again or I undid a move.

The roach is there to see if the same thing is happening with monsters. As far as I can tell, it isn't.
03-23-2016 at 04:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
icon Re: Graphical error: Mirror disappears when pushed by a timeclone while pressing Ctrl-5 (+2)  
I believe it's a duplicate of this. I cant' reproduce it on current build from sources.

10-16-2020 at 11:16 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
kieranmillar
Rank Points: 2670
icon Re: Graphical error: Mirror disappears when pushed by a timeclone while pressing Ctrl-5 (+1)  
Can confirm this is fixed in 5.1.1.alpha.2020-10-16
10-18-2020 at 01:24 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Graphical error: Mirror disappears when pushed by a timeclone while pressing Ctrl-5
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com