Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : Quixote Rides Again (Our News for January/February)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5058
IP: Logged

File: rpg_header.jpg (58.8 KB)
Downloaded 1092 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Quixote Rides Again (0)  
We have big news for DROD RPG, so I'm going to focus on that in this issue of the Illumination.

DROD RPG on Steam

We're happy to announce that DROD RPG is prepped and ready for Steam release this Friday, Feb. 12!

The Steam version will feature:

* Achievements
* Leaderboards
* Auto cloud-sync
* OST DLC
* An improved version of the game engine (version 1.2.3) with some better graphics, performance enhancements, stability improvements and bug fixes

It will be available on Windows, Linux and OS X. You'll be able to get the game for about the price of lunch, and at a 10% discount the first week of release. We are also offering a deluxe bundle that includes the OST at a discount.

For registered RPG forum users, we're working on providing automated Steam keys in your forum profile around the time of release.

Get the latest version of DROD RPG on the forum

We've also released the new version of DROD RPG, version 1.2.3.199, on the Caravel Forum. Registered players can download the latest full version of the game. As mentioned above, it contains some better graphics, performance enhancements, stability improvements and bug fixes. Non-registered players can get a new version of the demo installer. We recommend all RPG players install the latest version of the game.

http://forum.caravelgames.com/downloads.php

What genre is DROD RPG?

DROD RPG, as the name belies, is not necessarily an RPG. It has novel gameplay that is hard to pin down to any single established gaming genre. Share your feedback in a poll on what genre you would include DROD RPG in.

http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=40731

Don't Ask Award

This issue's "Don't Ask" award goes to kieranmillar! Kieran has diligently helped test and validate all our bug fixes for the new game version, both on the forum and in Steam builds. Our velocity to release is powered in no small measure by Kieran. Thank you! Please pick a prize from the Prize Pile!

Thank you, everyone, for helping us get to this point. Stay tuned for news of Steam releases of the "classic" DROD titles next month.

Happy DRODing,
Mike

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.

[Last edited by mrimer at 02-09-2016 11:46 PM]
02-09-2016 at 11:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
icon Re: Quixote Rides Again (+1)  
Steam keys are now available to registered DROD RPG players under your forum Profile Purchases tab!

A big thanks to Schik for adding automated support. :thumbsup

[Last edited by mrimer at 02-12-2016 03:57 AM]
02-12-2016 at 03:56 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
mrimer
icon Re: Quixote Rides Again (+2)  
...and DROD RPG is released on Steam! :thumbsup

http://store.steampowered.com/app/351330

If I may trouble RPG fans to post reviews on Steam to help better showcase the game, it would be much appreciated. :yes

[Last edited by mrimer at 02-12-2016 01:19 PM]
02-12-2016 at 01:12 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : Quixote Rides Again (Our News for January/February)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com