Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : my clan (killer familiars)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
david_cot
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon my clan (0)  
i just made a new clan called killer familiars and need more people, i give any new member quite a few things like no need for clan karma and stuff, if your interested, reply!
10-28-2004 at 09:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Nillo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 548
icon Re: my clan (+1)  
david_cot wrote:
i just made a new clan called killer familiars and need more people, i give any new member quite a few things like no need for clan karma and stuff, if your interested, reply!
You're talking about Kingdom of Loathing now, right?

We already have a DROD clan, if you didn't know that already.
All DRODers and their friends are welcome, you should check it out!

“Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the 'Ellie May,' a sturdy whaler Captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.”
10-28-2004 at 09:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
wackhead_uk
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 352
icon Re: my clan (0)  
How would one join this clan?

10-28-2004 at 09:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Nillo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 548
icon Re: my clan (0)  
wackhead_uk wrote:
How would one join this clan?
If you are not already in a clan, you can use the middle-right section of the Seaside Town to search for the clan, go to it's profile, then click on "Apply to this clan".
If you're already in a clan you'll have to leave that clan first, at the membership roster, I think.

“Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the 'Ellie May,' a sturdy whaler Captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.”
10-28-2004 at 09:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : my clan (killer familiars)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com