Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : *Gasp* I just saw the ending again, and there is a bit that is wrong!
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Blood Maggot
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 42
IP: Logged
icon *Gasp* I just saw the ending again, and there is a bit that is wrong! (0)  
In the end, Beethro says the longest snake ever is the on in the level 7 "master room". However, there is a much longer snake in a different room of level 7. I can't remember the location, but it is the one with a **** load of long snakes and a little wall you can kill them in.

So, thanks for reading ¬_¬
10-23-2004 at 04:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2388
icon Re: *Gasp* I just saw the ending again, and there is a bit that is wrong! (0)  
On level 7, you say? You're going to have to be more specific, although to be fair that poor snake in level 7 was a good deal longer before he got stuck in that little alcove, the poor thing.

I think the only candidates for longest snake so far recorded are in level 7 just below the master intellect room and one of the ones on level 15 where there's a snake that has its body blocking off

Matt

10-23-2004 at 05:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
DiMono
Rank Points: 1181
icon Re: *Gasp* I just saw the ending again, and there is a bit that is wrong! (0)  
From my Unofficial Contest: Scavenger Hunt:

1) longest serpent: Level 12, 1S2E -> 519

In defense of Beethro and the game's ending, though, the one in the Master Intellect room had the longest Beethro had seen to that point, after which he probably wasn't really paying attention to any longer snakes, in fact anticipating finding some.

10-23-2004 at 10:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
wackhead_uk
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 352
I said that to Matt in my DROD completion email. And doesnt he say 'the longest snake ever', and not the longest snake up to that point?
10-24-2004 at 12:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DiMono
Rank Points: 1181
At the time he saw it, to him, it was the longest snake ever. Then he didn't care to measure the rest of them.

10-24-2004 at 01:57 AM
wackhead_uk
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 352
icon Re: *Gasp* I just saw the ending again, and there is a bit that is wrong! (+1)  
I suppose. Well done for completing the game anyway, Blood Maggot! :)
10-24-2004 at 12:08 PM
Blood Maggot
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 42
icon Re: *Gasp* I just saw the ending again, and there is a bit that is wrong! (+1)  
Yeah, but he wouldn't have seen how long the master room snake was, because it was blocked from Beethro's sight by a few walls ;)
10-30-2004 at 11:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : *Gasp* I just saw the ending again, and there is a bit that is wrong!
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com