Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Fourth Level : Entrance (Fourth Level Secret Exit)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Brian Merritt
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 14
IP: Logged
icon King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Fourth Level : Entrance (+1)  
Click here to view the secret text
HI, I'm brand new to this site, so I'm not sure how all these color-coded words work. In fact, I made an account due to the fact that there is a huge secret I found regarding Level 4, and I need help on it. Spoiler Alert. In Level 4, Room 1 North and 1 East, there is a crumbly wall that you can take, leading to a secret level Exit. The trick is that there are 3 separate exits and a system of gates. It appears that each staircase corresponds with a certain future level, and that choosing one will jump me to that level. A scroll said "You have chosen the path less traveled, and it has made all the difference." Can ANYONE shed some light on what this is all about? I can't find anything on it, and this room, which would be 2 North ! East, is not even on the map! I just want to know what's gonna happen before I do it. Help!!:?

[Last edited by Brian Merritt at 11-15-2015 06:49 AM]
11-15-2015 at 06:47 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Insoluble
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1638
IP: Logged
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Fourth Level : Entrance (+2)  
Hi, Welcome to the site! The Hint's and Solutions board takes a bit of getting used to. I presume when you say that this room is not on the map you are referring to the one you can get to by clicking "get help for a Room". This link: http://forum.caravelgames.com/message.php?Action=SearchHintsForm&BoardID=1

One thing about the maps is that they won't show secret rooms unless you're logged in to CaravelNet and have seen the rooms yourself in the game. The other tricky thing is that if you are playing King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0, most of the time you'll actually want to search for hints in the original King Dugan's Dungeon hold. Even though they are essentially the same hold, the Hints & Solutions board treats them as different holds and most of the threads with hints are under the original hold. Here's a link to the thread for the room you are asking about:

http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=2982

The direct answer to your question:
Click here to view the secret text

Welcome again! Happy DRODing.

[Last edited by Insoluble at 11-15-2015 07:09 AM]
11-15-2015 at 07:07 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon 2.0 : Fourth Level : Entrance (Fourth Level Secret Exit)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com