Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Mushroom 11 (Physics puzzle game (now with a short review))
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Pekka
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 302
IP: Logged
icon Mushroom 11 (+2)  
This game has just been released. It's a physics-based puzzle game involving an interesting growth and reshaping mechanics. It's hard to explain concisely, but if you watch a trailer it'll quickly become clear.

http://untame.com/presskit-mushroom11/

It's available from GOG and Steam for Win/Linux/Mac. Other platform releases are planned for next year, as listed on the linked page.

Update: I played through the main game in 11 hours (somehow appropriately). I got stuck for some time in a few places, knowing what I need to do, but finding it difficult to pull off. The puzzles aren't usually hard, but the execution often requires care. There's more to do if you want to unlock the harder achievements afterwards, but about 10 hours of exploring new areas is what you will get judging from my gameplay time.

The game did not feel too short to me and I enjoyed it quite a lot. I would recommend it to anyone who likes what they see in the trailers. I found out it turned out to be exactly what it looked like: a clever mechanic turned into a straightforward and very playable game.

[Last edited by Pekka at 11-13-2015 11:26 AM]
10-15-2015 at 09:39 PM
View Profile Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Mushroom 11 (Physics puzzle game (now with a short review))
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com