Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Flash DROD 5 was secretly released (Probably for a long time already)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
uncopy2002
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 431
IP: Logged
icon Flash DROD 5 was secretly released (+4)  
So, I was looking at Flash DROD this afternoon because I was bored. And when I clicked on the "Browse Holds" (to be honest, I was expecting custom holds there), KDDL 5 was in there.

Wait, it was not there the last time I checked it, and it's not at the official KDDL site either!

I hope I'm not the first guy to notice this because apparently a search on the forum didn't come up anybody mentioning about it.

If you just want the link: http://caravelgames.com/Articles/Games_2/FlashDROD/KDDL5.html

[Last edited by uncopy2002 at 10-02-2015 01:42 PM]
10-02-2015 at 12:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
icon Re: Flash DROD 5 was secretly released (+1)  
Congratulations, you've won the ARG! The theme was "Skell is too lazy to do a proper release so he only did a half-butted job and announced KDDL5 on Chat once" :).

Really. It never was really a secret but at the time of the release I was too busy/lazy to update the main page and announce it and then it kinda flew out of my head, sorry :(.

10-02-2015 at 01:43 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
JamesBond007
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 43
icon Re: Flash DROD 5 was secretly released (0)  
I found that too. Unlike previous parts, KDDL5 is currently available only in English.

I think KDDL6 will conclude Beethro's Flash story. :)
10-03-2015 at 03:12 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
icon Re: Flash DROD 5 was secretly released (0)  
Skell, if you want to provide some content for the CG page, I'll be happy to publish it there.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
10-09-2015 at 02:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Flash DROD 5 was secretly released (Probably for a long time already)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com