Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Mass designate orb connections for firetraps and arrows (we need this seriously)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
blorx1
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 920
IP: Logged
icon Mass designate orb connections for firetraps and arrows (+2)  
I made a post about this in the bugs board, but I'm posting it here, since it'd be nice to have for 5.0.2

As far as I know there is still no way to make an orb connect to a large number of firetraps or arrows and for large numbers of disconnected gates it can be annoying too. I don't have a specific way I'd prefer for it to be done, but I'd like it to be possible.

One of my ideas as for implementation would be to have copied and pasted arrows and firetraps maintain tile connections, but I know that's not easy to implement with the copy-paste mechanism, so if it's an issue I'd go with the next idea.

An alternate thought would be to have click and drag to designate a large area which would give all arrows/firetraps the same connections as the top left arrow/firetrap in the box.

07-21-2015 at 05:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Moo
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 224
IP: Logged
icon Re: Mass designate orb connections for firetraps and arrows (0)  
I thought I had seen something like this requested before, but this is the only thing I can find.
07-21-2015 at 09:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Mass designate orb connections for firetraps and arrows (we need this seriously)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com