Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The City Beneath : River Dugan : 4 South, 2 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Xolroc
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
IP: Logged
icon The City Beneath : River Dugan : 4 South, 2 East (0)  
I can see what to do here; survive long enough for the bomb to blow up the mimic so I can get off the platform. What I can't see is how to do it. No matter what I do, the roaches end up getting me, because of my extremely limited safe movement zone. There isn't enough room to move around enough to kill the roaches as they come, even those from just the closest two queens.

Of course, I know there is a solution. I'm just terrible at this game. The only hints that have been posted here before were things I could already see; could I get some further advice, maybe? I'd really like to complete this level.

Edit: I must not be as bad at this game as I'd thought! Not fifteen seconds after I posted this did I realize how to clear it. For those who are stuck:
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Xolroc at 06-24-2015 08:39 PM]
06-24-2015 at 08:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The City Beneath : River Dugan : 4 South, 2 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com