Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Unfortunate Architect Compilation : The Level : 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged
icon Unfortunate Architect Compilation : The Level : 1 West (0)  
Stuck on the north roaches. Is this room as trial-and-error as it appears, or is there actually some trick to it? Given that it's by the creator of Bavato's Dungeon I could see either happening.

If it's trial-and-error, then I may as well ask for a step-by-step solution for that part, or even a demo.
06-18-2015 at 10:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
martz
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 414
icon Re: Unfortunate Architect Compilation : The Level : 1 West (+1)  
It's not trial-and-error - it might be possible to kill all the roaches by yourself but it's trivial if you get some assistance...

Progress - Gavin G
06-19-2015 at 09:18 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
icon Re: Unfortunate Architect Compilation : The Level : 1 West (0)  
Thanks, I think I see what to do now.

Click here to view the secret text

06-19-2015 at 06:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Unfortunate Architect Compilation : The Level : 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com