Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Was that you I saw?
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
averagemoe
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 488
IP: Logged
icon Was that you I saw? (+1)  
Let's be honest, as much fun as it is to joke otherwise, DROD is not the entire life of everyone here. And so If you think you recognise one of the other members elsewhere on the internet, this is the thread for asking if it was indeed them you saw.

This is not a game, you don't have to ask in the same post as an answer, nor do you have to have an answer if you want to ask.

Naturally, I have a question of my own, Keiya, are you the same Keiya who posted the first response to my comment on this webcomic

06-03-2015 at 06:47 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
RyTracer
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 86
icon Re: Was that you I saw? (0)  
You might also want to send a PM, as people may not know they're inquired about here.

Now I had met a moe the other day who claimed he was above average. Was that you and since then your self-esteem has dropped a few milliKanyes? (That's the unit of measurement for egos.) Here, have a rank point. It will make you feel better.

06-04-2015 at 10:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
averagemoe
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 488
icon Re: Was that you I saw? (0)  
No, that was another Moe. My ego hasnt changed size since I was a little kid. Well my perception of it changed anyway.

06-05-2015 at 03:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Was that you I saw?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com