Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Little missed details
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Geekchick
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Little missed details (0)  
I realized that the svartalfs (svartaves?) blinking animations blink from bottom lids, instead of top like the humans. Fitting considering their city is topsy turvey. Has anyone found any other neat details like this? :)
05-25-2015 at 11:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Heroinefan
Rank Points: 12
icon Re: Little missed details (0)  
Geekchick wrote:
I realized that the svartalfs (svartaves?) blinking animations blink from bottom lids, instead of top like the humans. Fitting considering their city is topsy turvey. Has anyone found any other neat details like this? :)

If your going for lower honor as a roge try to mount hegi's head in the guild hall on empty plaqe for funny messege.

Try to pickpocket the valkyrie and she will move close to sigred sometimes.

If your caught pickpocketing the leader of the theifs logdge and the theif girl, will come help put you in the stocks, makes you sorry you helped them at all dose it not?

More so the girl who was locked up for being caugt stealing and you freed her. Dirty little hypocrite.

On the other classes I liked her and her voice though.
05-26-2015 at 08:42 AM
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
Kraka has her cover to maintain. What else is she going to do, not help catch a known thief and admit she's also one?

05-26-2015 at 07:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Heroinefan
Radiant wrote:
Kraka has her cover to maintain. What else is she going to do, not help catch a known thief and admit she's also one?

Kraka is rude anyway, even after the rescue she refers to the heroine as a silly forginer...which is weird in and of itself as she seems to be irish in the land of the vikings.

Guess she did not want want to be friends. Which is too bad because she could have been the gabriel to the heroines xena.

It is a bit much for all the characters even ones from the theives logede to converge on the character. There are other ways to handdle the death messege.

[Last edited by Heroinefan at 05-29-2015 04:33 AM]
05-29-2015 at 04:32 AM
ConjurerDragon
Rank Points: 13
Geekchick wrote:

Whan you walk past Eitri’s mirror as a rogue you see not your reflection but Kakra’s. :ninja
10-15-2017 at 12:43 PM
Heroinefan
ConjurerDragon wrote:
Geekchick wrote:

Whan you walk past Eitri’s mirror as a rogue you see not your reflection but Kakra’s. :ninja

Oddly I saw hervor, had her wings in my pack though or maybe its random.

If you try to cut your hair twice, it will wisely tell you to lay off, messing up her Heroine locks, that's cute, I think.

I also offered the cut lock of hair to almost every male character in game, after using for loadstone but none wanted a lock of her hair. Thought there might be a comment.

Lithrazer has a disfigurement under her nose that makes her unattractive...or less so.

You can get stuff early enough in the game for it to be more/enjoyable and useful as a rouge.

There's a dead transvestite, that looks as if he experienced a bit of the old ultra-violence as Alex was wot to say, hidden in the world of the dark elves. The heroine can try to take his clothes, ''fishnets, garter belt like DR. frankenfurter, I think, but if I remember it says does not suit her and don't think she should touch. I seem to remember this was a player requested egg. It was in the last version I played 1 point 1 or something. I assume its still there to find.

The glorious Pooka may appear, and you can try to toss honey on her, and it says something about not getting the pooka sticky. It's a funny egg.

In that vein, try tossing a coin in the well as well. There are others if I remember I'll post them.

[Last edited by Heroinefan at 10-18-2017 02:53 AM]
10-18-2017 at 02:48 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Little missed details
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes