Announcement: To see an overview of all the holds in this forum, see this page. You cannot directly add your hold by attaching it here - you must get your hold approved by Hold Administrators. Check this thread for details.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : A Journey Through Time (Easier Time Travel Puzzles)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Your Rating
Average User Rating
Difficulty:
Overall:

8.2/10 (12 votes)
σ 0.80
Author Name:Bomber50
Submitted By:bomber50
Hold Name:A Journey Through Time
Theme:Easier Time Travel Puzzles
Author's Difficulty:
Number of Levels:1
Number of Rooms:18
Number of Monsters:128
Version:DROD: The Second Sky (5.0)
High Scores:View High Scores
Hold Karma:6 (+6 / -0)
Poster Message
admin
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 8
IP: Logged

File: A Journey Through Time.hold (9 KB)
Downloaded 668 times.
License: Other
icon A Journey Through Time  
You are a treasure hunter looking for valuables inside a dusty old tomb, filled with time token puzzles. Will you come out empty-handed, or will you find treasure buried within? Features two different endings!

Thanks to lopsidation and Nuntar for beta testing!
02-27-2015 at 11:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Nuntar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 4576
icon Re: A Journey Through Time (+1)  
Yay! So glad this hold has been promoted at last. It's a short selection of very nice time token puzzles -- most of them clever linchpins, but there is also a fun horde room that shows the time token + horde combination is not to be feared. It's approachable, but still covers a nice variety of tricks and concepts with time tokens that didn't come up in TSS.

4 difficulty
9 fun

02-28-2015 at 01:37 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
larrymurk
Rank Points: 1908
icon Re: A Journey Through Time (0)  
Fun 1 level hold with average difficulty temporal token puzzles.

Oh, and a mighty big stash of treasure to be found!
03-02-2015 at 09:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
kieranmillar
Rank Points: 2668
icon Re: A Journey Through Time (+1)  
I thought this hold was great. Short but sweet, and every room showcased a clever idea. If there were any puzzles that relied on behaviours that you might struggle to figure out, a scroll was provided explaining how things work, so that you can focus on the puzzling rather than having a deep knowledge of all of DROD's rule minutae, which I really appreciated.

The puzzles were all of a reasonable difficulty, not too easy yet not too challenging, which fit the short "coffee-break" size perfectly.

[Last edited by kieranmillar at 07-04-2015 10:18 PM]
07-04-2015 at 10:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Holds : A Journey Through Time (Easier Time Travel Puzzles) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com