Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Flash DROD Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon Lite 4 : Fourteenth Level : 1 North, 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
dult
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
IP: Logged
icon King Dugan's Dungeon Lite 4 : Fourteenth Level : 1 North, 1 East (0)  
Hello there anybody,

Long time player/lurker first time poster.

I kill the goblins at the top, then proceed to the left, waiting in the corridor for the goblin to come with 1000 roaches... then I'm stuck because the time it takes me to kill each batch of roaches another batch is coming... and they all come from everywhere...

Any tip/help?
02-27-2015 at 10:39 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Moo
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 224
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon Lite 4 : Fourteenth Level : 1 North, 1 East (0)  
You can kill them quicker than they come, so eventually the area to the right of the corridor should be clear. Try using the battle key to speed this up. Once it's clear, you should be able to leave the corridor and take shelter to the left of the large block to the northeast...
02-27-2015 at 12:20 PM
dult
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon Lite 4 : Fourteenth Level : 1 North, 1 East (+2)  
Moo wrote:
You can kill them quicker than they come, so eventually the area to the right of the corridor should be clear. Try using the battle key to speed this up. Once it's clear, you should be able to leave the corridor and take shelter to the left of the large block to the northeast...

Found my mistake, I have to wait a bit before attacking the goblins so the mom roaches hide in the northeast exit, reducing the number of roaches per batch. Then we can isolate north and south roaches using the destructible walls.
02-27-2015 at 01:53 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Flash DROD Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon Lite 4 : Fourteenth Level : 1 North, 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com