Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Question about fox and cat (Heroine's Quest)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
nadine
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Question about fox and cat (0)  
Hi,

I am playing Heroine's Quest 1.2.1 (steam version) with a warrior character. I caught the librarian's cat, but then instead of bringing it back to the librarian I went wandering the map and the cat ran off after a time. Since then, I cannot find it anywhere and cannot finish the quest.

The same thing happened with the little fox. I caught it, brought it back to its lair, then gave it food, picked it up again to wander around but it ran away again and since then I cannot give him food as it does not trust me anymore...

My questions would be:
- is there a way to find the cat, so am I dumb, or the cat is lost forever?
- is there a way to convince the little fox to come along again to be able to finish another quest with it or I messed up that other quest as well?

Thanks in advance for any help.
02-01-2015 at 02:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
IP: Logged
icon Re: Question about fox and cat (0)  
I believe the cat should be back in the Holt where you found it.

If you took the fox to a city, then it's probably too scared to come with you again. But it's only useful for the one quest, and that quest is optional, so it won't prevent you from finishing the game.
02-01-2015 at 08:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Question about fox and cat (Heroine's Quest)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com