Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Diamond Dungeon : Bonus Level: Goblins Ahoy! : 4 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
tempestadept
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 141
IP: Logged
icon Diamond Dungeon : Bonus Level: Goblins Ahoy! : 4 West (0)  
I'm fairly sure the only way to make the roach activate the PP is to use two goblins in the arrow passage (one goblin wouldn't work; lone Beethro either wouldn't prevent the roach going on arrows or would get eaten; Beethro + goblin = gap; and if Beethro stands in the bottom row, goblins wouldn't step on the large PP).
I can stuff both goblins onto arrows in the right order, but then I'm stuck near the mouth of the passage. The left goblin would escape the arrows if I don't scare him with my sword. To make him go deeper I first need to make the right goblin do it, but if I scare the right one, the left one will be scared too, and he would prefer going toward me (off the arrows than to the right since that spot wouldn't be safe. So, the only option is to lure the goblins to the right by stepping there, but then I release the roach way too early.
What am I missing?
12-16-2014 at 08:00 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
adS
Rank Points: 214

File: Untitled.png (124 KB)
Downloaded 129 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Diamond Dungeon : Bonus Level: Goblins Ahoy! : 4 West (+1)  
Try to achieve this position

Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by adS at 12-16-2014 08:21 PM]
12-16-2014 at 08:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
tempestadept
Rank Points: 141
icon Re: Diamond Dungeon : Bonus Level: Goblins Ahoy! : 4 West (0)  
Well, this part was already clear to me (I've kinda proved that in the first part of my question). I've found my mistake and solved the room.
Click here to view the secret text

12-16-2014 at 09:00 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Diamond Dungeon : Bonus Level: Goblins Ahoy! : 4 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com