Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Back...? (Reappering after two years of absence)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Jutt
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 863
IP: Logged
icon Back...? (+10)  
Hey everyone. I'm not sure if this is a proper return, but I decided to check in on the good old Drod forums again. It's been two years since I stealthily disappeared—time flies.

It looks like the Second Sky is a thing now. Missed the release entirely. No big deal, but after watching the trailer I now kind of really want to play it. Good job, Caravel, I'll see if I can purchase it sometime soon.

Also, I still have a pretty close to finished hold sitting on my computer, but never took the time to get it published. I'm not going to waste the effort, because it contains some interesting ideas. I'll try and find the time to finish it, test it and get it onto the holds board. As I said, no guarantees I'm staying for long this time around. Ideally someone should start badgering me if I don't manage to get the hold onto the architecture board within a month.

Anyway, it's good to see some familiar faces are still around. I look forward to catching up with you all.

11-23-2014 at 01:42 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Pearls
Rank Points: 767
icon Re: Back...? (0)  
Jutt, Jutt...*glances at a piece of paper*. Turns out your name is fairly high on a rather long list. What timing.

Click here to view the secret text

11-25-2014 at 04:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
larrymurk
Rank Points: 1911
No, we haven't forgotten who Jutt is.
Great to have you back!
11-25-2014 at 05:42 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jacob
Rank Points: 3746
Welcome back.
Hope you enjoy TSS!

11-25-2014 at 08:51 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jutt
Rank Points: 863
Thanks guys, I'm definitely looking forward to TSS. It'll have to wait for a bit though, as I'm fairly busy at the moment with my studies. Also I'm waiting for a computer to be repaired, which I want to install everything on. Soon though...
Pearls wrote:
Jutt, Jutt...*glances at a piece of paper*. Turns out your name is fairly high on a rather long list. What timing.
Ooh, I'm on a list! That's neat, if it is in fact the list I think it is. Well, let me know when my name comes up.

11-26-2014 at 08:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Back...? (Reappering after two years of absence)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com