Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Project RP (Personal Project)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
DyRsOfDh14
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 56
IP: Logged
icon Project RP (Personal Project) (+2)  
Some friends and I started working on a action/adventure sidescroller game, and it would be nice to hear some opinions from you

It's not really drod-related, since the style is not particularly close, but it's a pc game nonetheless

First I want to make clear that this is not exactly a game, right now it's a project, that means we just started with this and it's going to be a long way until its release, but we're working hard on it!

I will mainly be in charge of all the music for the game, besides some extra work like community managing, translating, contribute with ideas and brainstorming and the like

Here's a trailer that was recently finished, and it's the first thing we posted about the game, but we will be posting more info about the plot, characters and other stuff in the next weeks, please check it out if you're -somewhat- interested!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKwcoiFJOGQ

By the way, this project is mainly in spanish, but we will be posting english content as well in then near future
11-07-2014 at 05:51 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1645
icon Re: Project RP (Personal Project) (0)  
I can certainly tell you with a hundred percent certainty that this may be a trailer for a video game!
11-07-2014 at 06:57 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
larrymurk
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1911
icon Re: Project RP (Personal Project) (0)  
Looks/sounds good to me.
11-07-2014 at 12:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Project RP (Personal Project)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com