Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Doorless Hold Contest Compilation : Level Without Doors : 3 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
mummysarah
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
IP: Logged
icon Doorless Hold Contest Compilation : Level Without Doors : 3 East (0)  
I think I can see what is needed here. Arrange the platforms so that the roach passes near enough to the mimic to allow Beethro to push the mimic off it and gain one move west, breaking the crumbly wall and releasing the aumlich beam. So far so good. Problem is I cannot for the life of me find the right pattern of platforms! Am I on the right track? If so could someone please take mercy on me? Many thanks. :~(

11-04-2014 at 11:09 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
martz
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 414

File: PlatformArrangement.jpg (219.2 KB)
Downloaded 123 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Doorless Hold Contest Compilation : Level Without Doors : 3 East (+1)  
You are on the right track.

If you can't figure it out, feel free to check the screenshot below showing the configuration I used:
Click here to view the secret text

Progress - Gavin G

[Last edited by martz at 11-04-2014 12:03 PM]
11-04-2014 at 12:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
mummysarah
Rank Points: 11
icon Re: Doorless Hold Contest Compilation : Level Without Doors : 3 East (0)  
Thank you so much Marzt! It was the top middle one I had wrong. On to the winning entry now! Great hold!:D

11-04-2014 at 04:26 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
camilajerry
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: Doorless Hold Contest Compilation : Level Without Doors : 3 East (0)  
How do you begin playing? I can not begin Game play. I really wanted to try it. Please Help. Someone.

12-01-2014 at 12:43 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Doorless Hold Contest Compilation : Level Without Doors : 3 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com