Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Darkness of the unknown : Floor 3 - The underground river : 1 North
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
disoriented
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2379
IP: Logged
icon Darkness of the unknown : Floor 3 - The underground river : 1 North (0)  
Hi there!

This is a challenging hold, and a very challenging room.

I'm pretty sure the idea is to lead one of the eyes from (1) to the pink plate so that Beethro won't die when accessing the center chamber. But I haven't yet figured out how to use the goblin and roaches to do this. Closest I can come is to fill the area east of the chamber with roaches but clearly that doesn't work, so I must not be thinking of something.

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.
10-20-2014 at 12:11 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
blorx1
Rank Points: 920
icon Re: Darkness of the unknown : Floor 3 - The underground river : 1 North (+1)  
As a preface, I will say that this is a bit of a finicky room, but first off, you probably want to note the movement order when trying to solve the room. Whatever steps on the plate has to move before the eyes behind the door. Getting said creature to do that can be *really* frustrating so I'll give you some advice.

Click here to view the secret text

10-20-2014 at 12:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
disoriented
Rank Points: 2379
icon Re: Darkness of the unknown : Floor 3 - The underground river : 1 North (0)  
If you don't mind sharing some more details about your second method, I'd be grateful.

Best to PM me, since I might miss your message on CaravelNet chat.
10-21-2014 at 05:22 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
blorx1
Rank Points: 920
icon Re: Darkness of the unknown : Floor 3 - The underground river : 1 North (+1)  
Okay
Click here to view the secret text

10-21-2014 at 05:26 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Darkness of the unknown : Floor 3 - The underground river : 1 North
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com