Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Thank you, thank you, thank you, I am most grateful. (Heroine's Quest)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ratpizza
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Thank you, thank you, thank you, I am most grateful. (0)  
Greetings from sweden. I have just recently finished Heroine's Quest and I'm absolutely blown away!:w00t This game puts the entire Quest for Glory-series to shame!(no disrespect intended though, I know they were your main inspiration for this game) But I'm sad at the same time:weep to know that It's now over and that any replays can never be quite the same as the first. And gems such as these are only made once every ten years or so....
Anyway, saying thank you is really the least thing I could do for all the enjoyment you have given me with this amazing game you haven't even charged one dime for. Fantastic work!:thumbsup I hope to see more games from you in the future!:)

10-16-2014 at 10:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
IP: Logged
icon Re: Thank you, thank you, thank you, I am most grateful. (0)  
Thank you for the kind comments. We're very happy to hear you liked the game!
10-17-2014 at 10:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Thank you, thank you, thank you, I am most grateful. (Heroine's Quest)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com