Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Caravel Net keys (Do I need multiple?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
RyTracer
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 86
IP: Logged
icon Caravel Net keys (+1)  
I know a lot of people on here like to play all their holds in 5.0 only, but I like the special nuances of each release and play every hold in the version it was made for. I even play the Choice in the special KDD 2.0 game because it was on the same CD. It is worth it to open different games for the music and menu screens.

So I just got a CaravelNet subscription, and I proceeded to try to get all 5 of my versions synced up. Only the first one I tried worked. Do I need a different key for each copy of the game?

Also, I've never watched a demo in my life. I assumed that was because I wasn't on CaravelNet. But I've always had the box checked to save my demos, so they must be somewhere, but even on TCB, which was the only one I got synced, that option is still grayed out.

Please help. Thanks.

10-03-2014 at 01:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Tuttle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1545
icon Re: Caravel Net keys (+2)  
Yes, you need to use a different CaravelNet key for each game. You can have multiple keys in use at once though; just activate each key in a game before generating the next one.

To watch demos which were recorded in a room, press F6 in game. Your demos will be in the top left list, and now you have CaravelNet you can download other demos from the bottom left.

[Last edited by Tuttle at 10-03-2014 03:57 AM]
10-03-2014 at 03:56 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
RyTracer
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 86
icon Re: Caravel Net keys (0)  
Thanks!

10-03-2014 at 09:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Caravel Net keys (Do I need multiple?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com