Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Second Sky : Constructs Warehouse 3 : 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
abe10
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 18
IP: Logged
icon The Second Sky : Constructs Warehouse 3 : 1 East (0)  
What aspect of the Construct is focused on in this room? I am pretty sure there is a time limit, but otherwise, I am utterly lost.

09-05-2014 at 07:23 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Nuntar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 4576
icon Re: The Second Sky : Constructs Warehouse 3 : 1 East (+1)  
There's a time limit all right. You must kill the tar mother by turn 30, and if you count squares, that's the earliest turn it's possible to reach her, so you can't waste a move -- you must enter facing South and every move must be eastward.

It's also necessary to keep one construct alive and get it behind you (to keep the pressure plate held down). To achieve this, you'll need to use the obstacles.
Click here to view the secret text

09-05-2014 at 07:32 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
abe10
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 18
icon Re: The Second Sky : Constructs Warehouse 3 : 1 East (0)  
I have noticed. Thanks for the advice!!

09-06-2014 at 02:15 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Camwoodstock
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 112
icon Re: The Second Sky : Constructs Warehouse 3 : 1 East (0)  
I'm so close, but so far... I get the feeling the idea is to keep one construct alive throughout it all and get behind it so it can press the plate for me, but I can't figure out how to do that, and advance to the tar mother on the dot of 30 turns. Demo, please?

Her/him | & | Steam | Backloggery
01-04-2018 at 02:48 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mauvebutterfly
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 720
icon Re: The Second Sky : Constructs Warehouse 3 : 1 East (+1)  
I'm posting the same thing in both threads, since the same strategy applies for most of the room.

You don't have any spare time here, so how can you minimise the number of moves that you take?

Click here to view the secret text

01-04-2018 at 03:13 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Second Sky : Constructs Warehouse 3 : 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com