Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Challenges unmarked
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
schep
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 865
IP: Logged
icon Challenges unmarked (+1)  
DROD seems to have forgotten that I completed a bunch of TSS challenges.

I completed most TSS challenges, but looking at the "Challenges" window, most lines are gray. I think the change might have happened when I installed 5.0.1, and as recommended I exported, deleted, and imported all my player data. At least, it looks like all the black lines are things I have done since that install (either for the first time, or by visiting a room with trivial challenge again).

I have demos for beating these challenges. The demo description says a challenge was completed, and watching it shows the challenge popup. But watching it doesn't change the gray color in the "Challenges" window.

Completing a challenge again in regular play does change the line back to black.

Is there a known reason this might have happened? Maybe watching and/or importing a challenge-awarding demo by the current player ought to re-flag that challenge as done?

08-13-2014 at 01:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
IP: Logged
icon Re: Challenges unmarked (+1)  
Seems to be the same issue as this. Once 5.1.1 is out I recommend trying to import the player profile again. If that doesn't help it's time to worry!

10-09-2020 at 11:36 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Bugs : Challenges unmarked
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com