Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Whoops, I broke it... (HQ Warrior - bug?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
DarthVodkas
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Whoops, I broke it... (0)  
So, since I've only ever played the rogue until now, I decided to start a game as the warrior. Things were going splendidly until I decided to
Click here to view the secret text
Whoops.
So, I was weaponless, since I had stored my starting sword in Munarvagir, and ended up in a combat.

Apparently, the game didn't like this and crashed.
So, bug?

(Otherwise, though, this game is fantastic and I love it :thumbsup)

08-10-2014 at 12:29 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
icon Re: Whoops, I broke it... (0)  
Yes, that's a bug, thanks for reporting it :) The game should've gone to the death screen if you were weaponless.
08-10-2014 at 01:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
Darth, thank you for your report; could you please tell us which version of the game you're playing? You should find this either on the title screen or on the control panel.

08-18-2014 at 09:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
DarthVodkas
Radiant wrote:
Darth, thank you for your report; could you please tell us which version of the game you're playing? You should find this either on the title screen or on the control panel.

Sorry for the delayed response - I just got internet back. I'm playing version 1.2.1 :)

[Last edited by DarthVodkas at 08-19-2014 12:18 PM]
08-19-2014 at 12:16 PM
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 142
I'm afraid I can't reproduce this; when you attempt combat without a weapon, the game goes to the death screen. Could you please either send us a saved game, or send us the exact message you get when the game crashes? Thanks.

09-04-2014 at 06:51 PM
DarthVodkas
Radiant wrote:
I'm afraid I can't reproduce this; when you attempt combat without a weapon, the game goes to the death screen. Could you please either send us a saved game, or send us the exact message you get when the game crashes? Thanks.

Looks like it may have been a one-time thing. I just attempted to recreate it as well, and it went to the death screen for me, too. If it crashes again, I'll e-mail you a screenshot of the error message, though :)

09-05-2014 at 03:51 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Whoops, I broke it... (HQ Warrior - bug?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com