Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Complex Complex : Evil Architect's Pride : 1 North, 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged
icon Complex Complex : Evil Architect's Pride : 1 North, 1 East (0)  
I'm down to just two rooms now. I cleared the non-hidden version of this room by reviewing my demo of the original room (which I mainly solved thanks to Blondbeard's demo of the first four decoys - in fact, I'd like to give a general thanks to Blondbeard for those years-old hints and demos that helped immensely in getting this far in the hold), but without that one final decoy I'm not sure how to finish off the goblin.

Clearly I either have to use one less decoy in luring the goblin over, or somehow get the last decoy to have its sword over the pressure plate. I can't see a way to do either of those.

Here's my decoy usage up to the last part of the room:
Click here to view the secret text

Is there a way I can save decoys up to this point, or should I be trying to make the most of my remaining decoys?
07-29-2014 at 01:57 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Blondbeard
Rank Points: 1486
icon Re: Complex Complex : Evil Architect's Pride : 1 North, 1 East (+1)  
Indeed there is. Your decoy 6 is not in a good spot

07-29-2014 at 06:30 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Rank Points: 2434
icon Re: Complex Complex : Evil Architect's Pride : 1 North, 1 East (+1)  
Got it now, thanks. Only one room left!

07-29-2014 at 06:56 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Complex Complex : Evil Architect's Pride : 1 North, 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com